Tilta Float Handheld Gimbal Support System for DJI RS 2 (V-Mount)
1 in stock
- Designed for the DJI RS 2 Gimbal
- Stabilizer Arm with Support Vest
- Easy Assembly and Transport
- Wireless Thumb Controller and Receiver
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- Smartphone and Monitor Brackets
- Easy High and Low Modes
Tilta GSS-T01 Overview
Create dramatic, smooth cinematic moves using your DJI RS 2 handheld gimbal without back or arm strain with the Float Handheld Gimbal Support System from Tilta. The Float system features an adjustable vest, stabilizer arm, adjustable gimbal extension post, wireless thumb controller, wireless receiver module, V-mount battery plate, monitor bracket, power and control cables, smartphone mounting bracket, tool kit, and a carry case to store and transport the entire system.
The Float system supports an RS 2 gimbal rig up to 10 kg , and it mounts onto the extension post. The post can extend from 50 to 100 cm for just the right height for your shot, and it mounts onto the stabilizer arm. The stabilizer arm supports approximately 31 cm of up and down movement to keep the stabilizer even steadier. The stabilizer arm mounts on the adjustable vest that fits waists from 23.6 to 47.2″ around to create comfortable support and take the load off your back and arms.
The V-mount battery plate mounts onto the rig and allows you to power accessories and your gimbal via the system’s extension post using a single, optional high-capacity battery and the included power cable. The wireless thumb controller mounts onto the rig so you can control the gimbal’s movement without needing to be close to the gimbal. It connects to the receiver via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi from up to 229′ away (line-of-sight) and features a shoe mount so it can mount onto a handle or other rigging. The included smartphone mount allows you to add a smartphone to control your gimbal as well as preview the image, and the monitor bracket allows you to add an optional monitor to your rig.
Optional accessories are also available separately, such as an RS battery counterweight bracket, TB50 battery plate, and bottom counterweight bracket.
In the Box
- Tilta Float Handheld Gimbal Support System for DJI RS 2 (V-Mount)
- Support Vest
- Stabilizer Arm
- Mounting Post
- Monitor Bracket
- Power Supply Baseplate
- 2-Pin to 2-Pin LEMO-Type Cable
- D-Tap to 2-Pin LEMO-Type Cable
- Wireless Thumb Controller
- Wireless Control Module Receiver
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- Tool Kit
- Carry Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
1 in stockReport Abuse
|Dimensions||84 × 46 × 24 cm|
Tilta GSS-T01 Specs
|Stabilizer Type||Vest System|
|Load Capacity||22 lb / 10 kg|
|Height||19.7 to 39.4″ / 50 to 100 cm|
|Center Column Diameter||0.5″ / 12.0 mm|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Depth||13.6″ / 34.5 cm|
|Width||8.3″ / 21 cm|
|Weight||22 lb / 10 kg|
|Belt Size||23.6 to 47.2″ / 60 to 120 cm|
|Battery Type||1 x V-Mount|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Anker Soundcore Flare Mini, Black
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- All Round Pounding Sound: Intense 360° sound drops from back-to-back 5W (10W total) neodymium drivers for stunning sound in every direction—all powered by BassUp technology, multi-band DRC, and dual IIR passive radiators. Put the sound at the centre of your house party and give everyone front-row thrills.
- Audio Fireworks: A halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and glow with the rhythm of your music for a next-level listening experience. Fill your house or yard with a personalized party atmosphere; 8 individual LEDs and 5 lighting modes offer complete customization.
- Pool Party Proof: No matter where the good times go, Flare Mini is an outdoor Bluetooth speaker that is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion (for 30 minutes) in water.
- Can’t Stop The Beat: A high-efficiency Li-ion battery ensures you get 12 hours of thumping sound and pulsing light from a single charge—longer than ordinary outdoor Bluetooth speakers.Start the party early, and go to bed late!
Anker Sound Core Flare 2, Black
- 360° Immersive Sound: A portable Bluetooth speaker with Powerful 360°, bass-driven audio. Dual drivers and passive radiators combine with BassUp technology to generate a portable party with 20W of intense sound.
- All-New Light Show: A totally reimagined rainbow light show that pulses, phases, and shines to the beat of your music. Double light-rings simultaneously shine down onto the dancefloor and up into the atmosphere for pumping floor-to-ceiling illumination.
- Pool Party Proof: No matter where the music needs to be, Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speaker is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
- PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speakers to party into the next dimension—sound and light synchronize across every speaker for a seamlessly electrifying experience.
- Customize The Atmosphere: Enhance your audio with complete EQ control then tailor the light show to your mood with 6 mesmerizing lighting modes.
Lighting, Continuous Lighting, Studio
Aputure Light Storm LS300X LED Light Kit with V-Mount Battery PlateLighting, Continuous Lighting, Studio
Aputure Light Storm LS300X LED Light Kit with V-Mount Battery Plate
- Beam Angle: 105°
- Color Temperature: 2700-6500K
- CRI: 96, TLCI: 96, CQS: 95
- DMX, Bluetooth, 2.4 GHz Wireless Remote
- 0-100% Dimming, Flicker Free
- Bowens-S Type Reflector Mount
- Multi-Voltage AC, Optional Battery Power
Aputure LS 300X Overview
The Light Storm LS300X LED Light Kit from Aputure is the first Aputure light to go beyond traditional bi-color lighting by utilizing the expanded vari-white CCT range of 2700-6500K, providing warmer tungsten tones and cooler than daylight whites. The brilliant light can be dimmed from a potent main light to a subtle, nuanced fill light, flicker free across the dimming range.The Controller Box attached to the LS300X head with a 300 cm head extension cable, so adjusting settings is effortless regardless of where the light is set. The self-regulating , multi-voltage controller also operates using single or dual V-mount batteries, suitable for lighting in remote locations.
Robust Bi-Color PerformanceCombining the latest optical color-blending technology with Aputure’s dual-color LED chipset provides an unprecedented flexibility from a single LED fixture. A specially-designed color-blending optical element in front of the chipset combines the LED output into a single cohesive point light source. The highly-efficient light output renders at CRI 95, TLCI 98, plus higher than industry standard SS1 85, and D55-SSI 74 ratings. This level of efficiency means colors and skin tones will be reproduced with an extremely-high degree of accuracy.
Local Control, DMX, 2.4 GHz Wireless, and Bluetooth Remote Control OptionsIntuitive local controls and a bright LCD display on the Controller Box allow precise and repeatable setups locally. In addition, the output may be controlled using the included 2.4 GHz wireless remote, or the light may be integrated into a DMX network via the 5-pin XLR in/out ports. Also, thanks to Aputure’s integrated Sidus Mesh network chipset, all the 300X’s functions may be controlled by the Sidus Link app, free to download for iOS and Android portable devices. The app also allows saving presets, adjusting/triggering lighting effects, luminance, and CCT, as well as installation of firmware updates, all from your smartphone or tablet.
Dual Output ModesConstant Output Mode allows precision CCT adjustment while maintaining constant luminance, and even shift color temperature seamlessly during a scene. Max Ouptut Mode will maximize CCT and dimming levels within the 4000-5500K range.
Bowens S-Mount VersatilityThe integrated Bowens-S mount allows using an almost limitless number of available modifiers to narrow, diffuse, or otherwise sculpt the light to suit any application or creative vision.
Four Available Dimming Modes
5 Available Common CCT Presets
Nine Customizable Built-In Lighting Effects
- Faulty Bulb
In the Box
- Aputure Light Storm LS300X LED Light Kit with V-Mount Battery Plate
- Control Box
- Quick Release Lightning Clamp
- 55° Hyper-Reflector
- Neutrik powerCON AC Power Cable (6m)
- 5-Pin Male-to-Female XLR Head Cable (3m)
- Cable Relief Hook
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Rode NT-USB Mini USB Microphone
24-Bit/48 kHz Resolution Capture
Cardioid Polar Pattern
3.5mm Headphone Monitoring Jack
Direct Mix Control
Rode NT-USB Microphone
Designed for gamers, streamers, podcasters, Twitchers, YouTubers, and more, the Rode NT-USB Mini is a USB microphone that aims to give you a professional, broadcast-quality sound in an easy-to-use package. If you’ve always wanted a dynamite sound but find the concepts of studio-miking to be baffling, this is the mic for you.
The microphone makes use of a high-quality condenser capsule that offers a warm, yet clear sound. Its directional cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis sound, effectively tamping down room tone and focusing the audio capture on what’s directly in front of the mic.
A built-in windscreen helps mitigate vocal pops and plosives for a cleaner sound. The included stand is more than a stand—it isolates the NT-USB Mini from structurally borne noises and vibrations. This also ensures a cleaner sound. The included USB cable allows you to use the mic with your computer right out of the box. The mic also ships with a 5/8″ to 3/8″ thread adapter.
Thanks to its class-compliant USB output, you can send audio directly to computers and laptops, no drivers or dedicated audio interfaces required. Just plug a pair of headphones into the NT-USB Mini’s 3.5mm jack, and you’ll be able to monitor your 24-bit, 48 kHz, broadcast-quality audio in all its glory. A convenient volume dial helps you raise or lower the headphone level to your miking.
The mic has been crafted out of steel and reinforced nylon resin, making the whole body as durable as it is pleasurable. With stability in form, euphonics in sound, and convenience in use, the NT-USB Mini can be the go-to for digital-broadcast needs, no matter the studio, or even if there is no studio at all.
In the Box
Rode NT-USB Mini USB Microphone
5/8″ to 3/8″ Thread AdapterSKU: NT-USB MINI