Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6″ Blue 3 Soft Edge Graduated Filter
Out of stock
- Blue 3 Tint
- Soft-Edged Graduated Filter
- ColorCore Glass
Tiffen Blue Soft Edge Graduated Filter – 3 Stops
The Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6″ Blue 3 Soft Edge Graduated Filter is a soft-edged graduated color filter providing a bluish color across the image, giving a cooling effect for your photographs. The graduated filter design keeps a portion of the image neutral, resulting in a more realistic look while allowing for the sky or other bright areas to take on the color of the density. The 3 density provides less of a blue cast than the 4 density filter, but more than the 2 density.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 6.6 x 6.6″ / 167.6 x 167.6mm.
- Blue tint gives a portion of the image a cooling effect.
- Soft-edged graduation to clear in order to retain a neutral portion of the image.
Out of stockReport Abuse
Tiffen Graduated Blue Specs
|Rectangular Size||6.6 x 6.6″ / 168.0 x 168.0 mm|
|Graduation Type||Soft Edge|
|Filter Thickness||0.2″ / 4 mm|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: PROFMEDIA
- Vendor: PROFMEDIA
317G EL-Haram Street
- No ratings found yet!
Tiffen #5 Viewing Filter for Blue Screen
- The #1 is for black-and-white imaging
- The #2 viewer is for film speeds to 100
- The #3 is for faster film; they can be used for video, as well, with the #3 being better suited for lower light levels
- The green #4 viewer is for process photography
- The blue #5 is for blue screen work, as well as for setting up color video monitors
Tiffen #5 Viewing Filter for Blue Screen
The Tiffen #5 Viewing filter is for blue screen work, as well as for setting up color video monitors. Balancing lighting by eye is a matter of experience. Decisions can be aided through the use of contrast viewing filters. These are designed to handicap the eye, with its much greater range of apparent densities, to resemble the range of the various types of film.
- Use contrast viewers to judge relative highlight and shadow densities
- There are viewers for black-and-white film, as well as various viewer densities for color film
- A darker viewer is used for slower film speeds, where you would tend to use brighter lighting; Faster film, which can be used in dimmer settings would require a lighter viewer
SWIT 40° Honeycomb Grid for PL-E90 & PL-E90D LED Light Panels
- For PL-E90 & PL-E90D LED Light Panels
- Narrows Beam Spread
- Controls Spill Light
- Concentrates Light
SWIT Honeycomb Grid
Narrow the beam spread and control spill light with the 40° Honeycomb Grid from SWIT. Featuring rugged metal construction, the grid attaches to the front of the PL-E90 & PL-E90D LED Light Panels and reduces the beam spread to 40°. This allows you to reduce the spread of light emanating from the LED fixtures and concentrates light on your subject or scene. Well-suited for portraits and interviews, the 40° grid is a handy light-shaping tool that provides you with a distinct and unique look when using an LED light panel.SKU: LA-GE90
Atomos Accessory Kit for Shogun/Ninja Inferno & Flame
HPRC Hard Flight Case
2.5mm to Dual 2.5mm Control Cable
Two NP-F750 5200mAh Batteries
Atomos Shogun Flame Accessories
The Atomos Accessory Kit includes everything you’ll need for a complete workflow with your Shogun/Ninja Inferno and Flame monitors/recorders.
HPRC hard flight case
2.5mm female to dual 2.5mm male control cable
Two NP-F750 5200mAh batteries
USB 3.0 docking station
Coiled DC barrel to D-Tap cable
Four Master Caddy II drive caddies
AC power adapter
HDR sunhoodSKU: ATOMACCKT1
LanParte Monitor Quick Release Adapter (Flat)
- Monitor quick release
- Monitor anti-rotation design
- Light weight release solution
LanParte Quick Monitor Release
The quick release adapter is designed to connect the magic arm and monitor. Firstly cameraman fastens the monitor to the adapter, then tight the magic arm to quick release adapter bottom. Then the monitor with the adapter can be easily snapped or removed in 1 second. The quick release technology makes the setup and tear-down on shoots much quicker and easier. It allows user to quick connect and disconnect various types of accessories without the need to screw them on and off every time. Features flat bottom, the MQR-03 can save more space.
In the boxSKU: MQR-03