Tiffen 4 x 4″ Soft/FX 1/4 Density Filter
Out of stock
- Soft-Focus Effect
- Reduces Subject Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Maintains Overall Sharpness
- 4mm-Thick Optical Glass Construction
Tiffen 4 x 4″ Soft/FX 1/4 Filter
The Tiffen 4 x 4″ Soft/FX 1/4 Filter can be applied to purposely reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles in portraits or to apply a general soft-focus effect while maintaining overall sharpness. An array of small lenses distributed within the surface of this filter smooths fine lines and textures, which can be useful for creating a more flattering result of a subject.
This filter has a grade of 1/4. Grades of 1/8, 1/4, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are also available where this filter type’s effect becomes approximately twice as strong with each grade number increase. When higher grade numbers are applied, a halation effect around highlights can be created to further enhance a subject’s appearance or produce a desired effect.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and is compatible with filter holders that can accommodate 4mm-thick, 4 x 4″ rectangular filters. It is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
Out of stockReport Abuse
|Dimensions||15.24 × 14 × 3 cm|
Tiffen 44SFX14 Specs
|Filter Size||100 x 100mm|
|Intended For||Camera, camcorder|
|Package Weight||0.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6 x 5.6 x 1.2″|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Atomos Anti-Glare LCD Screen Protector for Sumo 19″ Monitor
- For Sumo 19″ Monitor / Monitor Recorder
- Matte Finish
- Reduces Reflections
Atomos Sumo 19″ Screen Protector
Get a better view of your Sumo 19″ monitor or monitor-recorder with this Anti-Glare LCD Screen Protector from Atomos. Custom designed for your Sumo, this screen protector has a matte finish to diminish reflections while protecting the touch panel from scratches. The screen protector also acts as a de-polarizer to the Sumo’s screen, allowing you to view the monitor while wearing polarized sunglasses.SKU: ATOMLCDP02
Tripods & Support, Tripods
Manfrotto PIXI EVO Mini Tripod (Black)
- Load Capacity: 2.5 kg
- Max Height: 16.2 cm
- Min Height: 15 cm
- Leg Sections: 2
Manfrotto PIXI EVO Mini Tripod (Black)
The black PIXI EVO Mini Tripod from Manfrotto is a tabeltop tripod that can hold up to 2.5 kg while weighing only 267 gram. It has two leg sections that are adjustable in five steps, allowing it to extend from 6 cm up to 16.2 cm high. The legs can be set at two different angles via the sliding selector. Easily enabling you to place your camera in portrait orientation
In the Box
- Manfrotto PIXI EVO Mini Tripod (Black)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty Extendable to 5 Years with Registration
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera
The first step in Canon‘s mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up to a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps, and UHD 4K30 video recording. In addition to imaging, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. This focusing system is also sensitive down to EV -6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly matched to the UHD 4K video recording capabilities, which are also rounded out by Movie Digital IS to minimize camera shake, built-in Canon Log gamma for a greater dynamic range, and 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 output over HDMI for even greater color control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and bright eye-level viewing. Conversely, a rear 3.15″ 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen is also featured, and has a swivel design to suit working from high and low angles. Also catering to the tactile cravings is a Multi-Function bar, which is customizable for intuitively adjusting shooting settings. And as a camera built to withstand the toughest environments, the magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture-sealed.
In the Box
- Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Canon LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Canon ER-100B Neck Strap
- Cable Protector
- Canon IFC-100U Interface Cable (39.4″)
- Canon R-F-5 Camera Cover
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Anker Nebula Apollo Projector, Black Iteration 1
- Seamless Touch Controls: Browse your entertainment with pinpoint precision. Apollo’s transparent touch panel gives you the power to navigate menus and more with ease, directly from the device.
- Clear Picture: See every detail of your favorite movies, shows, games, and more in remarkable clarity with Apollo’s 200 ANSI lumen DLP lamp.
- Home Entertainment: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, games, and more up to 100 inches big anywhere in your home thanks to Apollo’s ultra-portable design.
- Android 7.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Apollo without the need to connect additional devices.
- Note: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Apollo to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.