Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Bon BSM-183N3G 18.5″ 3G-SDI/HDMI Broadcast Monitor
Two SDI input ports with 3G SDI support
Update and Control via RS-422 or ethernet ports
8~16ch Audio Level Meter
Menu Setting Transfer with USB
BON BSM-183N3G Broadcast Monitor
The BON BSM-183N3G 18.5″ 3G-SDI/HDMI Broadcast Monitor accepts 3G-SDI signals and offers a maximum resolution of 1366 x 768. It features 2 SDI input ports with 3G SDI support. The color temperatures are selectable and gamma correction is applied to reproduce precise colors and gradients.
Users can update firmware or control the monitor via the RS-422 or Ethernet port. Menu settings can be copied to other monitors with an USB stick. With the built-in Waveform/Vectorscope, you can monitor the luminance range, color range, and Y/Cb/Cr/R/G/B levels.SKU: BSM-183N3G
Pro Video, Cables
Anker Powerline II With Lightning Connector 3 m, Black
- Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables-proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30,000 bends.
- Amazing Strength: One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile strength capable of withstanding 80 kg.
- Universal Compatibility: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Lightning devices, ensuring the highest possible charging speeds.
- Enhanced Length: No nearby outlet, no problem. Charge from clear across the room while relaxing with an extended 3 m range.
- What You Get: PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable, welcome guide, hassle-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.
Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics Element
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens
Pairing a cherished short-telephoto focal length with an exceptionally bright maximum aperture, the Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM is also characterized by its advanced optical design to produce well-corrected imagery. The fast f/1.2 design excels in difficult lighting conditions and also benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical layout incorporates a Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element; a specially developed element that helps to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. In addition to this, an ultra-low dispersion element and one aspherical element are also featured to further control various aberrations and distortion for great sharpness and resolution. Individual elements also feature an Air Sphere Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is an apt ring-type Ultrasonic Motor, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. A unique Control Ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself.
In the Box
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens