This Profoto 50° Softgrid for RFi 152.4cm Octa Softbox is an ideal way to add directionality while maintaining the soft light quality of your light source. Collapsible, portable, and extremely lightweight, these fabric grids have no supporting frame of their own. They attach quickly via touch fasteners to the recessed lip of the RFi softbox and fold down flat to a fraction of their in-use size. The grid includes a fabric storage bag.
Sony 80GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Memory Card
2 in stock
- 80GB Storage Capacity
- PCIe 3.0 Bus
- Max Read Speed: 800 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 700 MB/s
Sony 80GB CFexpress Type A Overview
Offering both strength and speed, the 80GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Memory Card from Sony provides fast read speeds up to 800 MB/s along with write speeds up to 700 MB/s. This quick performance benefits recording a variety of video resolutions, bit-rates, and compressions, as well as high-resolution continuous raw photo shooting. Beyond its speed, this TOUGH memory card also has a reinforced physical design to withstand falls from up to 15′ and has been rigidity tested to 70 N of force. It’s also resistant to extreme temperatures, X-rays, electrostatic, and UV lighting. Offering further protection, File Rescue recovery software can be downloaded for recovering lost or even accidentally deleted files and Media Scan Utility can be used to automatically scan CFexpress cards and inform you of the flash memory condition.
In the Box
- Sony 80GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Memory Card
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
2 in stockReport Abuse
|Dimensions||11.17 × 9.6 × 1.77 cm|
Sony 80GB CFexpress Type A Specs
|Card Type||CFexpress Type A|
|Storage Capacity||80 GB|
|Bus Type||PCI-Express 3.0|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed: 800 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 700 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
|Durability||Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, UV Light Resistant, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 158°F/ -25 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Professional Video, Recording Monitors
Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- 17.78 cm 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 4-Input HD Switching & ISO Recording
- Dynamic AtomHDR, 360-Zone Backlight
- 4 x 3G-SDI, 2 x 12G-SDI
Atomos Shogun 7 Overview
Monitor, record, and switch in the field with the 17.78 cm, 1920 x 1200 Shogun 7 HDR Pro from Atomos. This versatile on-camera recording monitor offers up to DCI 4K raw recording, HDMI and 12/6/3G-SDI inputs/outputs. With the AtomOS 10.4 firmware update, the Shogun 7 provides ISO recording of up to four HD-SDI camera streams plus program capture. Output your content for director or client viewing in Dolby Vision HDR using the Shogun 7, AtomOS10 platform, and a compatible display.
This touchscreen monitor supports resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60p and up to 2K at 240p for slow-motion effects. Record to 6.5 cm SSDs using Apple ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (up to 30p), and Avid DNxHD codecs. Record all your event’s action with live multicamera monitoring, recording, and switching between program and up to four 1080p60 SDI ISO camera streams. When used with Final Cut Pro, a fully configurable, multicam .xml can be generated for easier editing.
The Shogun 2 m s 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel features 360-zone backlight, 3000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Its native AtomHDR (log) display enables you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. Built-in presets accurately translate popular log formats from ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras.
Save editing time by tagging your footage on-the-fly and recording directly to Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere, or Avid Media Composer formats (third-party plug-ins may be required for tagging).
Power the Shogun Inferno with a single Sony L-series battery; dual battery plates support hot swapping, enabling longer uninterrupted runtimes. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with +48V phantom power via a separately available audio breakout cable. Additional Shogun 7 features include genlock input, BNC timecode input, SDI/HDMI cross conversion, and a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, focus assist, and other display tools.
- 1920 x 1280 resolution
- 17.78 cm LCD screen with 360-zone backlight
- 10-bit (8+2 FRC) monitoring processing
- 3000 cd/m² brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (with zone backlight on)
- Output using Dolby Vision HDR
- AtomHDR technology displays native HDR (log) display footage
- Log gamma viewing presets for ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras
- Custom 3D LUT support (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x
- UHD 4K downscale for HD monitoring
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs/outputs
- Four 3G-SDI or dual 12G-SDI inputs
- SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- Genlock input
- Separately available audio breakout cable for XLR audio input
Recording & Switching
- Up to DCI 4K60 recording in ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (4K30), or DNxHD
- Live switch up to four ISO HD camera feeds with AtomOS 10.4 update
- Generates a multicam .xml for easier editing in Final Cut Pro
- 5-channel capture with four ISO feeds plus program
- Slow-motion recording up to 1080p at 240 fps
- Record to 6.5 cm SSD/HDD media using the included Master Caddy II
- Pre-roll record (8 seconds in HD, 2 seconds in 4K)
- Ten metadata fields
- Dual Sony L-series battery slots support hot swapping for continuous power
- Record 4K30p up to 2.2 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 7800mAh batteries
- Record 4K30p up to 1.5 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 5200mAh batteries
- Top and bottom 1/4″-20 mounting threads
- 3.5mm headphone output port
In the Box
- Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- Master Caddy II with Screws
- AC Power Supply (12V, 3A)
- 4 x Wall Plug
- EPP Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Registration
Panasonic Eneloop AA Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (2000mAh, Pack of 4)
- Minimum Capacity: 1900mAh
- Typical Capacity: 2000mAh
- Rechargeable up to 2100x
- Pre-Charged, Ready to Use
Panasonic BK-3MCCA4BA Overview
This 4-pack of Eneloop AA Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries from Panasonic have a typical capacity of 2000mAh and minimum capacity of 1900mAh, and come factory-charged using solar energy, so they are ready-to-use right out of the box. They hold 70% of their charge for up to 10 years, and can be recharged up to 2100 times.
In the Box
- Panasonic Eneloop AA Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (2000mAh, Pack of 4)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Nanlite PavoTube Quad Bank T12 LED Tube Gooseneck Mount with 12.5 cm Receiver
- Mount 1-4 PavoTube 15C or 30C LED Tubes
- Standard 12.5 cm Stand Receiver
- Swivel Ball Joint for Articulation
- Rubber Coated T12 LED Tube Clips
Nanlite HD-T12-4-BHG Overview
The PavoTube Quad Bank Gooseneck Mount by Nanlite is a simple and effective grip solution for mounting PavoTube 15C or 30C LED tube lights on a single light stand via a standard 12.5 cm receiver. Featuring a gooseneck extension paired with a swivel ball joint for articulation, the Quad Bank maximizes the versatility of PavoTubes on set.
Created for use with Nanlite PavoTubes, the Quad Bank’s rubber-coated T12 clips are compatible with other T12-style LED tube lights.
Gooseneck with Swivel Ball Joint for ArticulationThe gooseneck extension paired with a swivel ball joint maximizes the versatility of PavoTubes by allowing them to be oriented in almost any position.
Standard 12.5 cm ReceiverMount to any stand with a 12.5 cm stud, then securely tighten the with large, knurled knob.
Rubber Coated T12 ClipsThe rubber-coated T12 clips prevent any inadvertent damage caused when mounting or unmounting tubes. Designed for use with Nanlite PavoTubes, the Quad Bank is compatible with other T12 style tube lights.
In the Box
- Nanlite PavoTube Quad Bank T12 LED Tube Gooseneck Mount with 12.5 cm Receiver
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extended to 3 Years with Online Registration