he Manfrotto 143N Magic Arm without Camera Bracket is designed to hold a light fixture in place, in a variety of situations. It is an elbow arm, with sure locking lever control at the pivot. It will accept any light fixture up to 3 kg that has a baby (5/8″) receptor.
|Dimensions||90.17 × 5.08 × 5.08 cm|
Rode BOOMPOLE PRO Specs
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||32 x 1.6 x 1.6″ (810 x 40 x 40 mm)|
|Weight||19 oz (535 g)|
|Package Weight||1.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||35.5 x 2 x 2″|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Light Stands, Lighting
Manfrotto 143N Magic Arm without Camera BracketThe Magic Arm is modular — Stand it on the floor or a table with an optional Backlite base (3095).The Magic Arm is modular — Lock it into an optional Super (2915), or Maffer Clamp, on a pipe or shelf from 1.5- 5 cm in diameter or thickness.The Magic Arm is modular — Use it to mount a camera with the optional camera bracket (143BKT), or order #2930 which includes the mount.SKU: 143N
Eufy eufycam 2 add on Gray+White
- 080p Full HD: Live-stream and record footage in crystal clear 1080p HD, so you see exactly what is happening in and around your home.
- A Year’s Security from 1 Charge: Avoid frequent trips to charge the battery and enjoy 365-day battery life from just one charge.
- Advanced Night Vision: The state-of-the-art Sony sensor allows for detailed recordings and streaming in low-light scenarios.
- Ready for Any Weather: With an IP67 weather proof-rating, eufyCam 2 is built to withstand the elements.
- Requires eufy Security HomeBase 2 or HomeBase – eufyCam 2 add-on camera requires a HomeBase 2 or HomeBase to operate. Please note, the camera alone will not work.
Small Diaphragm Condenser
Rode M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
Heavy-Duty Metal Body
Internal Capsule Shockmount
High Level of RF Rejection
On-Mic Selectable High-Pass Filter
Rode M3 Condenser Microphone
The M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone from Rode is designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage, or on location. It features a heavy-duty metal body and an internally shockmounted 0.5″ condenser capsule. The mic can be powered with 24V or 48V phantom power or an internal 9V battery.
The microphone’s -10 dB and -20 dB level attenuator pad is selectable from inside the battery compartment and allows you to record loud sources like a snare drum or guitar amplifier. A selectable high-pass filter is built into the microphone power switch that introduces a filter at 80 Hz and helps reduce low-frequency sounds and handling noise. The Rode M3 includes a windshield, a mic clip, and a zip pouch.
In the Box
Rode M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
Rode Stand Mount for NT3, 4, and Other Condenser Microphones
Rode ZP1 Zip Pouch – for Rode S1, NT1-A, NT2-A, NT3, NT1000, NTG1 or Broadcaster microphonesSKU: M3
Digital Cameras, Mirrorless Cameras
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- 20MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 4K60p and FHD 120p 10-Bit Internal Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
Canon R6 Specs
For the everyday shooter with high demands, the Canon EOS R6 is a versatile tool to meet the photo and video requirements of a contemporary imaging workflow. This full-frame mirrorless camera revolves around a refined 20MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor, which afford quick shooting up to 12 fps, apt 4K60 video recording, and wide-ranging sensitivity to ISO 102400. It also sports 5-axis in-body image stabilization to help steady shots when working in low-light conditions.
As a do-everything, highly versatile camera, the R6 also employs the sensor and processor for robust focusing performance. Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers quick, smooth, and intelligent focusing using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology for improved subject tracking as well as precise eye, face, and head-detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the R6 sports a bright and detailed 0.5″ 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder, with a high 120 fps refresh rate, and a rear 3.0″ 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD with a vari-angle design to accommodate vlogging needs as well as benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, dual SD UHS-II memory card slots offer flexible storage and there is of course Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
20MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X ProcessorBuilt around a revised 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R6 offers modest resolution to complement a more manageable workflow, especially for those working with the web and small print forms as their final output. This sensor is paired with a fine-tuned DIGIC X image processor, which enables impressive stills and video capabilities, along with sensitivity from ISO 100-102400, which can be expanded to ISO 204800, along with quick continuous shooting up to 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
4K60 and Full HD 120 Video RecordingBeyond stills, the 20MP sensor also affords UHD 4K video recording at up to 60 fps, along with Full HD at 120 fps for slow-motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally at 4:2:2 10-bit and both Canon Log and HDR-PQ are supported for greater control over color rendering, and to suit high dynamic range output. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF is supported for all recording settings and external recording, via the HDMI port, enables clean 4K output to an optional external recorded.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF IIAn updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focusing points, which cover approximately 100% of the image frame for wide and even coverage. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system’s ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals, that are well-suited for portraiture applications.
Sensor-Shift Image StabilizerA first for EOS cameras, the R6 incorporates five-axis sensor-shift image stabilization that compensates for up to an impressive eight stops of camera shake for truly effective compensation of camera shake to suit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in concert with lens-based optical image stabilization for both native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5″ electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs.
- Both a 3.5mm headphone and a 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
In the Box
- Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)