Profoto 5′ RFi Octa Softbox
Out of stock
- Front and Inner Diffusers
- Diffusers are Removable
- Optional Adapters for Most Brands
Profoto RFi Octa Softbox 5′ Overview
The Profoto RFi 5′ Octa Softbox is an octagonal light-shaping tool that is ideally suited to groups, portraiture, fashion work, or any field that requires the unique wrap-around qualities of an 8-sided light source. This size makes it a good choice for location work and other work where lightness and compactness are of benefit. The RFi softboxes are compatible with more than 20 different flash brands through a wide range of speedring adapters. Note: Speedring is not included.
In the Box
- Profoto 5′ RFi Octa Softbox
- 8 x Support Rod
- Inner Diffuser with Touch-Fastener Attachments
- Front Diffuser with Touch-Fastener Attachments
- Woven Transport Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Out of stockReport Abuse
|Dimensions||100 × 25 × 7 cm|
Profoto RFi Octa Softbox 5′ Specs
|Requires Speed Ring||Speed Ring Required (Not Included)|
|Removable Front Face||Yes|
|Removable Interior Baffle||Yes|
|Circular Dimensions||ø: 60.0 x D: 18.5″ / ø: 150.0 x D: 47.0 cm|
|Weight||6.6 lb / 3.0 kg|
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
Photography, Lens Accessories
ZEISS Lens Wipes (60-Pack)
- Individually Packaged
ZEISS Lens Wipes Overview
These Lens Wipes (60-Pack) from ZEISS come in a variety of sizes and provide an effective way to clean and preserve valuable optics. Whether used with camera lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses, telescopes, or spotting scopes, these nonabrasive, premoistened wipes are safe and effective. The ammonia-free wipes are appropriate for anti-reflective coatings and may also be used to clean the screens of laptops, GPS devices, tablets, or cell phones without leaving streaks. Designed for single use, these wipes come in individual disposable packets.SKU: 000000-2127-721
Professional Video, Digital Cine Cameras
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 12K
- 12K Super35 HDR CMOS Sensor
- 12K 17:9 to 60 fps/12K 2.4:1 to 75 fps
- DCI 8K to 120 fps/14 Stops Dynamic Range
- User-Changeable PL Lens Mount
- 4K Super16 up to 220 fps
- 80MP/frame Blackmagic Raw
- Dual CFast or SD Card Recording
- USB Type-C Recording to Disk/SSD
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 12K PL-Mount OverviewStep your cine-style video recording up to 12K with the URSA Mini Pro 12K Digital Cinema Camera from Blackmagic Design. This pro video camera uses a 12,288 x 6480 12K Super35 sensor, a new color science, and up to 14 stops of dynamic range to produce extraordinarily detailed images. The URSA Mini Pro 12K records up to 80MP per frame in Blackmagic Raw and offers flexible recording options that include dual CFAST card capture and high-speed USB Type-C output. Recording rates include up to 60 fps in 12K 17:9 full sensor, up to 75 fps in 12K 2.4:1, 120 fps in 8K, and up to 240 fps in 4K Super16.
The front of the URSA Mini Pro 12K sports an interchangeable PL lens mount, enabling you to choose from an array of current and vintage pro cine lenses from multiple manufacturers. Canon EF and Nikon F mounts are available separately for shooters who have their own glass.
The new Super35 sensor at the heart of the URSA Mini Pro 12K has been optimized for capturing multiple resolutions and features equal amounts of red, green, and blue pixels. Shoot at 12K for smooth oversampling or use the URSA Mini Pro 4K’s in-sensor scaling to capture 8K or 4K Raw at rates up to 120 fps without cropping or a change in your field of view. The massive 12K sensor can also be used to select shots in 8K or 4K, essentially providing a multicamera look by reframing from a single camera output.
The dual CFast or UHS-II SD card option splits the recording between two cards, enabling you to capture up to 12K or 8K raw even at higher frame rates. With Blackmagic Raw, the URSA Mini Pro 12K offers constant-quality compression rates, several constant bit-rate options for predictable file sizes. Blackmagic Raw provides outstanding resolution for compositing, keying, tracking, and more. Blackmagic Raw is also optimized to work with the URSA Mini Pro 12K’s raw files, saving the need to also create proxies.
Blackmagic’s new Generation 5 Color Science offers a new film curve, enabling the URSA Mini Pro 12K to capture more natural skin tones and a better rendering of richly saturated colors in high-contrast scenes.
Even with 12K providing almost 10 times the resolution of UHD 4K, this versatile pro cine camera offers a trio of recording options. Record to the integrated dual CFast or UHS-II SD card recorders, or use the SuperSpeed USB Type-C expansion port for recording to fast SATA and NVMe drives.
An evenly weighted, lightweight yet robust magnesium alloy design makes the URSA Mini Pro 12K perfect for either handheld work or tripod-based shots. Additional camera features include 12G-SDI input and output, a 4″ fold-out display, built-in ND filters, ergonomic controls, timecode and reference input, and 48V phantom power XLR audio. A digital slate function and lens metadata capture ease your URSA Mini Pro 12K workflow transition from capture to post. Camera setup 7.0 includes Blackmagic Raw stills capture and broadcast lens support.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 12K (PL)
- PL Lens Mount
- Port Cap
- Power Supply
- DaVinci Resolve Studio Activation Key
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Lighting, Light Modifiers, Studio
Godox SA-17 Bowens Mount to S30 Mount Adapter
- Allows Use of SA-P Projection Attachment
- Allows Use with any Bowens Mount Fixture
Godox SA-17 Overview
The SA-17 Bowens Mount to S30 Mount Adapter allows use of the Godox SA-P Projection Attachment with most Godox flash units or with any light that has the popular Bowens front accessory mount.
In the Box
- Godox SA-17 Bowens Mount to S30 Mount Adapter
- Limited 1-Year B&H Warranty
Eufy eufycam 2 add on Gray+White
- 080p Full HD: Live-stream and record footage in crystal clear 1080p HD, so you see exactly what is happening in and around your home.
- A Year’s Security from 1 Charge: Avoid frequent trips to charge the battery and enjoy 365-day battery life from just one charge.
- Advanced Night Vision: The state-of-the-art Sony sensor allows for detailed recordings and streaming in low-light scenarios.
- Ready for Any Weather: With an IP67 weather proof-rating, eufyCam 2 is built to withstand the elements.
- Requires eufy Security HomeBase 2 or HomeBase – eufyCam 2 add-on camera requires a HomeBase 2 or HomeBase to operate. Please note, the camera alone will not work.