Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Available on backorder
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 14 fps Cont. Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- 3.6m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 8 cm 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis In-Body Vibration Reduction
- Dual Memory Card Slots
Nikon Z6 II Overview
More speed, more versatility, more performance, the Nikon Z 6II is an updated take on the all-rounder mirrorless camera designed for high-end photo and video applications. Despite the wealth of upgrades, the Z 6II retains its familiar form factor and prized image quality to benefit working multimedia image-makers.
Revolving around a 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor and dual EXPEED 6 image processors, the Z 6II is characterized by an increased buffer depth and faster continuous shooting rate, up to 14 fps with single-point AF or 12 fps shooting in other focusing modes. Video recording at UHD 4K 30p is possible, or up to FHD 120p for slow-motion output, and external recording gains 10-bit out along with N-Log and HLG (HDR) support. The sensor also suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, with sensitivity from ISO 100-51200, and in-body 5-axis Vibration Reduction reduces the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the sensor also incorporates a 273-point phase-detection AF system, which now supports Eye-Detect AF in Wide-Area AF modes and during movie recording, and permits focusing in low-light down to -4.5 EV.
Balancing the imaging, the Z 6II retains its overall physical design, however it has been updated with a new dual memory card slot interface to hold one CFexpress Type B card and one SD UHS-II card for more flexible storage. Both a high-res 3.6m-dot OLED EVF and rear 3.2″ 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD lend versatility to image composition and playback, and SnapBridge wireless connectivity can be used for remote camera control, image sharing to a mobile device, and even over-the-air firmware updates.
Firmware version 1.10 unlocks UHD 4K recording at 60p and 50p frame rates, enables raw video output to Blackmagic Design Video Assist external recorders, and improves eye-detection performance when using Auto-Area AF and Wide-Area AF modes.
In the Box
- Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- HDMI/USB Cable Clip
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Available on backorderReport Abuse
|Dimensions||22 × 18.5 × 13 cm|
Nikon Z6 II Specs
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1x Crop Factor)|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 25.28 Megapixel
Effective: 24.5 Megapixel (6000 x 4000)
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 23.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 51200 (Extended: 50 to 204800)|
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 to 900 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Matrix, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||-4 to 17 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 14 fps at 24.5 MP for up to 124 Frames|
|Recording Modes||H.264/MOV/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 10-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-Time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 273|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-6 to +19 EV|
|Viewfinder Resolution||3,690,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.8x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Display Type||Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||First-Curtain Sync, Off, Rear Curtain/Slow Sync, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Slot 1: CFexpress Type B / XQD
Slot 2: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
|Connectivity||3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), Nikon DC2, USB Type-C (USB 3.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15c Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.3 x 4 x 2.7″ / 134 x 100.5 x 69.5 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 615 g (Body Only)|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Professional Video, Batteries & Power
Tilta LP-E6 Dummy Battery to D-Tap Power Cable (38 cm)
- For Tilta Universal Battery Plate
- Dummy Battery to D-Tap
- For Select Canon Cameras
- For Select Other Devices
- 38 cm Length
Tilta DB-LPE6 Overview
The 38 cm LP-E6 Dummy Battery from Tilta connects your Canon LP-E6 battery-powered camera or compatible accessory via a D-Tap power port. Designed for use with the Tilta Universal Battery Plate, this adapter can be also used with other compatible power sources.
In the Box
- Tilta LP-E6 Dummy Battery to D-Tap Power Cable (38 cm)
- Limited 2-Year Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 1-Year Electrical Warranty
Anker Sound Core Life 2 Neo, Black
- Hi-Res Audio: Life 2 Neo deliver sound up to 40 kHz for the richest listening experience. It has been certified with the Hi-Res logo to show it is capable of producing the most accurate reproduction of what the artist and producer intended.
- 100% More Bass: The oversized 40mm titanium-coated drivers work with our exclusive BassUp technology, a real-time Bass enhancement algorithm. This combination doubles the bass output.
- 3X Longer-Lasting: Life 2 Neo offer 60-hour playtime thanks to a low-energy consumption Bluetooth chipset with Anker’s world-renowned power management technology. Listen for 2 hours a day for an entire month
- 5-Min Charge = 5-Hour Play: Never worry about low battery, even when you’re in a rush. Charge via the high-speed USB-C charging port for convenience and expanded compatibility.
- Foldable Design: Folds down neatly for easy storage and transport. Reinforced hinges ensure complete durability and reliability.
Lighting, Light Modifiers, Studio
Godox Octa Softbox with Bowens Speed Ring and Grid (80 cm)
- Soft Wrap-Around Quality of Light
- Fabric Grid Adds Control
- For All Godox Full Size Flash Heads
- Widely Compatible Bowens Speed Ring
Godox SB-NBM OCTA95 Overview
Compatible with all Godox flash heads with Bowens front accessory mounts, the 37.4 Octa Softbox with Bowens Speed Ring and Grid from Godox provides a soft, pleasing quality of light. The softbox’s large surface are provides a wraparound effect especially when used close up. A bonus of this shape are the natural-looking catchlights in the eyes of the subject. The included fabric grid mounts to the softbox with touch-fasteners and provides directional control of the output, keeps light from the background, and allows you to light specific areas of the subject.
In the Box
SKU: SB-NBM OCTA95
- Godox Octa Softbox with Bowens Speed Ring and Grid (80 cm)
- Bowens Speed Ring
- Limited 1-Year B&H Warranty
Anker Powerline Micro USB (91 cm) Black
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Lasts 10X Longer: Reinforced stress points with a 5000+ bend lifespan make PowerLine many times more durable than anything else on the market.
- Faster Charging: Thick gauge wiring and reduced cable resistance enable PowerLine to provide the speed possible charge via any USB charger, plus data transfer.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine Micro USB (3ft), our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.