The Manfrotto 244N Variable Friction Magic Arm differs from the regular Magic Arm, in that the Variable Friction Arm allows partial locking in place of a light, grip, or a camera. This comes in handy when using a light or camera to track a subject. It is a pivot arm with a large locking knob. One end will support a light that has a baby (5/8″) receptor. The other end is designed to fit into a Super Clamp socket, or other 5/8″ receptor.
Nanlite Power Adapter for Pavotube 15C
2 in stock
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
In the Box
- Nanlite Power Adapter for Pavotube 15C
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years after Product Registration
2 in stockReport Abuse
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 6 cm|
Nanlite Power Adapter For Pavotube 15C Specs
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Current||3 A (Operating)|
|Output Voltage||15 VDC|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Professional Video, Lenses
Dinkum Systems CINE Lens Shade/French Flag with Clamp
- Conveniently Controls Stray Light
- Efficiently Attaches to Camera
- Designed for Larger Cameras
- 41 cm Adjustable Arm
- 29 x 20 cm Flag
- Clamps onto Any Object up to 4 cm Thick
Dinkum Systems 3044 Overview
The Dinkum Systems CINE Lens Shade/French Flag with Clamp provides shade protection from stray light with an approximately 31 x 21 cm aluminum flag. The flag is attached on a 15-link, 41 cm flexible arm that secures to a camera or stand via a strong spring-clamp base.
The arm is length-adjustable by adding or removing links. The spring-clamp opens up to 4 cm wide and features padded jaws that provide secure, non-scratch attachment to larger video or film cameras. Professional grip departments can use the CINE as a small cutter that works without a C-stand.
The CINE flag is made of rugged anti-reflective coated aluminum, and the non-corrosive flag assembly is also useful for keeping rain and mist off lenses during bad weather. The flag is interchangeable with other Dinkum Systems heads and bases, and a full line of accessories allows many on-set mounting solutions for microphones, onboard lights, monitors, and other gear.
In the Box
- Dinkum Systems CINE Lens Shade/French Flag with Clamp
- 15-Link Adjustable Arm
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Professional Video, Recording Monitors
Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- 17.78 cm 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 4-Input HD Switching & ISO Recording
- Dynamic AtomHDR, 360-Zone Backlight
- 4 x 3G-SDI, 2 x 12G-SDI
Atomos Shogun 7 Overview
Monitor, record, and switch in the field with the 17.78 cm, 1920 x 1200 Shogun 7 HDR Pro from Atomos. This versatile on-camera recording monitor offers up to DCI 4K raw recording, HDMI and 12/6/3G-SDI inputs/outputs. With the AtomOS 10.4 firmware update, the Shogun 7 provides ISO recording of up to four HD-SDI camera streams plus program capture. Output your content for director or client viewing in Dolby Vision HDR using the Shogun 7, AtomOS10 platform, and a compatible display.
This touchscreen monitor supports resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60p and up to 2K at 240p for slow-motion effects. Record to 6.5 cm SSDs using Apple ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (up to 30p), and Avid DNxHD codecs. Record all your event’s action with live multicamera monitoring, recording, and switching between program and up to four 1080p60 SDI ISO camera streams. When used with Final Cut Pro, a fully configurable, multicam .xml can be generated for easier editing.
The Shogun 2 m s 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel features 360-zone backlight, 3000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Its native AtomHDR (log) display enables you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. Built-in presets accurately translate popular log formats from ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras.
Save editing time by tagging your footage on-the-fly and recording directly to Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere, or Avid Media Composer formats (third-party plug-ins may be required for tagging).
Power the Shogun Inferno with a single Sony L-series battery; dual battery plates support hot swapping, enabling longer uninterrupted runtimes. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with +48V phantom power via a separately available audio breakout cable. Additional Shogun 7 features include genlock input, BNC timecode input, SDI/HDMI cross conversion, and a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, focus assist, and other display tools.
- 1920 x 1280 resolution
- 17.78 cm LCD screen with 360-zone backlight
- 10-bit (8+2 FRC) monitoring processing
- 3000 cd/m² brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (with zone backlight on)
- Output using Dolby Vision HDR
- AtomHDR technology displays native HDR (log) display footage
- Log gamma viewing presets for ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras
- Custom 3D LUT support (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x
- UHD 4K downscale for HD monitoring
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs/outputs
- Four 3G-SDI or dual 12G-SDI inputs
- SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- Genlock input
- Separately available audio breakout cable for XLR audio input
Recording & Switching
- Up to DCI 4K60 recording in ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (4K30), or DNxHD
- Live switch up to four ISO HD camera feeds with AtomOS 10.4 update
- Generates a multicam .xml for easier editing in Final Cut Pro
- 5-channel capture with four ISO feeds plus program
- Slow-motion recording up to 1080p at 240 fps
- Record to 6.5 cm SSD/HDD media using the included Master Caddy II
- Pre-roll record (8 seconds in HD, 2 seconds in 4K)
- Ten metadata fields
- Dual Sony L-series battery slots support hot swapping for continuous power
- Record 4K30p up to 2.2 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 7800mAh batteries
- Record 4K30p up to 1.5 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 5200mAh batteries
- Top and bottom 1/4″-20 mounting threads
- 3.5mm headphone output port
In the Box
- Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- Master Caddy II with Screws
- AC Power Supply (12V, 3A)
- 4 x Wall Plug
- EPP Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Registration