Manfrotto MVMXPRO500US XPRO Aluminum Video Monopod
Available on backorder
- Load Capacity: 5 kg
- Max Height: 203 cm
- Closed Length: 78 cm
- Sections: 4
Manfrotto MVMXPRO500US Monopod
The MVMXPRO500US XPRO Monopod from Manfrotto is a 4-section aluminum video support equipped with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base and a 500-series fluid tilt head.
A versatile kit for nearly any videographer or filmmaker, the MVMXPRO500US can often travel places tripods cannot, providing additional stability and supporting heavy equipment when required. The 4-section design, paired with an aluminum construction, results in an easy-to-transport setup weighing just 4.6 lb. With a maximum height of 79.9″ and a minimum height of just 30.7″, the MVMXPRO500US can be adjusted to suit users of varying heights and for various different tasks.
While the design of a monopod is relatively simple, the Manfrotto Monopod+ line utilizes some innovative features which make using the MVMXPRO500US fast and easy. The primary feature of the line is the inclusion of Manfrotto’s patented Power-Lock flip locks which snap open and closed to ensure fast operation and a tight, unyielding lock. The D-shaped leg sections have been designed not only to compliment the Power-Locks but also to prevent unwanted twisting between leg sections and increase the stability of the monopod. The integrated FLUIDTECH base utilizes a “3D” fluid cartridge which facilitates smooth pans and tilts from a single connection point. The cartridge may be locked vertically to isolate movement to only the 360° panning axis, allowing for smooth, level, uninterrupted rotation. While engaging the vertical lock may allow the monopod to stand, it does not support free-standing function and should not be left unattended when not in use.
The MVMXPRO500US also includes a modified 500 series fluid head which allows the user to tilt their camera forward and backward on a counter-balanced mechanism. The head may be used while moving freely or locked in place via a side-mounted knob. Control of the head is facilitated by a single, long control arm which may be adjusted to the height of the user. A 500-series quick release plate is also included, allowing for quick vertical mounting and dismounting of your camera or camcorder.
Additionally, the Monopod+ line also features Manfrotto’s standard rubber leg warmer for an improved grip and an adjustable hand strap for extra security. A 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting thread is provided under the 500 series head should the user choose to use the monopod without a head for direct camera mounting.
Available on backorderReport Abuse
|Dimensions||79 × 15 × 14 cm|
Manfrotto XPRO Specs
|Head Type||Fluid Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Load Capacity||11 lb / 5 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||79.9″ / 203 cm|
|Folded Length||30.7″ / 78 cm|
|Weight||4.6 lb / 2.1 kg|
|Package Weight||5.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||31 x 5.85 x 5.5″|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Aputure Accent B7C RGBWW LED 8-Light Kit with Charging Case
- Eight Accent B7C RGBWW LED Bulbs
- Carrying Case with Integrated AC Charger
- 7 ccm Diameter Bulb: 2000 to 10,000K,
- CRI/TLCI: 95+/96+; 9 x Special Effects
- RGB Mode with Hue, Saturation, Intensity
- AC or Built-In Battery, 70 Min. Runtime
- Dims 0 to 100%, E26/27 Base
- Bluetooth Wireless Range: 50 m
Aputure Accent B7C Overview
This Accent B7C RGBWW LED 8-Light Kit from Aputure is a location lighting solution in a convenient carrying case. It includes eight of the versatile RGBWW LED bulbs in a rugged polymer carrying case that features an integrated multi-voltage AC charger, flip-lock latches, and a pressure release valve. This dustproof case features a molded handle and accepts user-supplied padlocks for security.
In the Box
- Charging Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extended to 2 Years with Online Registration
Anker liberty air 2 Pro Pink
- Pure Sound via Targeted Active Noise Cancelling: Choose your scenario via the Soundcore app and listen as ambient sounds disappear to leave you with nothing but pure sound.
- PureNote Driver Technology: Get a 45% boost to your bass, and a 30% wider frequency bandwidth than ordinary drivers. Drivers coated with 10 hardened nano-layers offer incredible stiffness to generate stunning accuracy and clarity.
- HearID Personalized EQ: To ensure a perfect listening experience, HearID intelligently analyses your unique hearing profile and creates a tailor-made sound setup just for your ears. Or take complete control of the sound with the adjustable EQ or 22 preset sound profiles.
- Up to 26 Hours of Playtime: Get 7 hours of playback from a single charge on the earbuds with up to 3 recharges from the charging case.
- Clear Calls: 6 noise-cancelling microphones with noise reduction ensure your voice is isolated and transmitted in high-clarity for a face-to-face experience.
Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Super UD and One UD Element
- Four Aspherical Elements
Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
A truly versatile wide-angle zoom featuring an advanced optical design and constant f/4 maximum aperture, the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens is a member of the esteemed L-series of lenses designed for full-frame EOS DSLRs. One Super UD element and one UD element offer a significant reduction in chromatic aberrations while four aspherical elements help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range and provide consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. Both SWC and ASC coatings have been applied to the elements in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy. Ideally suited for landscape and architectural photography, this lens covers ultra-wide to wide-angle perspectives and backs up its versatile zoom range with sophisticated optical components and intuitive handling.
In regard to focusing performance, a ring-type Ultrasonic Motor offers fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus, which is further benefitted by full-time manual focus operation and an internal focusing design. The lens is both water and dust-resistant, and fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear elements to protect against fingerprints and smudges from affecting image quality.
In the Box
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
Professional Video, Tripods, Supports & Rigs
Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System
- Wireless Lens Focus Control Motor
- Wireless Handwheel Focus Controller
- Up to 91 m Range
- 5 to 18V, 0.65 to 1Nm Torque Motor
- 0.8 MOD Standard Cine Gear, Gear Rings
- Control Run/Stop, A-B Limits
- Rosewood-Lined Handwheel
- Multiple Mounting Options Included
- Includes Hardware, Batteries, USB Cable
Tilta Nucleus-Nano Overview
Use the Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System from Tilta to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses. The core of the system is the pairing of the focus control motor and the focus handwheel. The units can connect to each other from 300′ away, and can be mounted in a variety of ways.
The units support run/stop functions and setting hard A and B limits for more control over your camera and lens. The handwheel is powered by a single 14500 lithium battery and the motor is powered by your camera or a battery via its micro-USB connector. The units are both constructed of durable materials, and the handwheel features an attractive, comfortable rosewood grip.
Included in the kit with the handwheel and motor is a mounting baseplate for 95mm lenses, a 15mm rod, a micro-USB motor cable, a DJI Ronin-S motor power cable, a 0.8 MOD motor gear, two lens gear rings, attachment plates for the Ronin-S/G2 and Zhiyun Crane, a dual-battery charger, two batteries, mounting screws, a soft case, and two Allen keys. See below for more information about the items that make up the system.
Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller
Pair this Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller from Tilta with the Nucleus-Nano Motor to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses.
The large Hand Wheel responds with no delay as it wirelessly controls the separately available Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 91 m away via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and it lasts up to six hours on a single 3.7V 14500 lithium-ion battery. You can also perform run/stop functions and set hard A and B limits with the buttons on the wheel for more control over your camera and lens.
The Hand Wheel is constructed with aluminum, plastic, rubber, and a sleek rosewood-lined handle for comfort and style. It can mount on a stand, rig, or gimbal such as the Gravity G2X with a rosette connector. One separately available 14500 lithium-ion battery is required to use the Hand Wheel.Wireless focus wheel for DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lensesLarge, rosewood-lined wheel for style and comfortConnect wirelessly to Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 300′ line-of-sight range via 2.4 GHz Wi-FiPowers via separately available 14500 lithium-ion battery for 6-hour operating timeUse start/stop function and set A/B limits with buttons on controllerConnects to rigs, arms, or gimbals with a rosette mountCompatible with Nucleus-Nano Focus motor
In the Box
- 2 x 14500 Battery
- 5V Micro-USB Motor Power Cable (12″)
- 12V Ronin-S to 5V Micro-USB Motor Power Cable
- 2 x Follow Focus Lens Gear Ring
- M4 Allen Wrench
- M6 Allen Wrench
- 2 x 1/4″-20 Hex Screw
- 2 x Rod Mount Hex Screw
- Soft Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty (Mechanical)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty (Electrical)