The Manfrotto 244N Variable Friction Magic Arm differs from the regular Magic Arm, in that the Variable Friction Arm allows partial locking in place of a light, grip, or a camera. This comes in handy when using a light or camera to track a subject. It is a pivot arm with a large locking knob. One end will support a light that has a baby (5/8″) receptor. The other end is designed to fit into a Super Clamp socket, or other 5/8″ receptor.
Manfrotto 244N Variable Friction Magic Arm
Manfrotto 244N Overview
|Dimensions||28 × 9.5 × 9 cm|
Manfrotto 244N Specs
|Load Capacity||6.6 lb / 3 kg|
|Length||20″ / 508 mm|
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1 kg|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: BSS Egypt
- Vendor: BSS Egypt
Al Kess Sergious
Shams Eldeen Al Zahabi
- No ratings found yet!
Hooks & Hangers
Avenger C100 Junior Pipe Clamp with Tommy Bar and Pad
- Load capacity: 250kg
- Pipe clamp that works on diameters from 20mm to 55mm
- Features cable lock
Avenger C100 Pipe Clamp
This Avenger C100 Junior Pipe Clamp with Tommy Bar and Pad is a pipe clamp that locks onto 7/8 – 2 1/8″ diameter pipes. It has a 1 1/8″ in Junior receptor and a cable reinforcement lock.SKU: C100
Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics Element
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens
Pairing a cherished short-telephoto focal length with an exceptionally bright maximum aperture, the Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM is also characterized by its advanced optical design to produce well-corrected imagery. The fast f/1.2 design excels in difficult lighting conditions and also benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical layout incorporates a Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element; a specially developed element that helps to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. In addition to this, an ultra-low dispersion element and one aspherical element are also featured to further control various aberrations and distortion for great sharpness and resolution. Individual elements also feature an Air Sphere Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is an apt ring-type Ultrasonic Motor, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. A unique Control Ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself.
In the Box
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens
– BSS warranty policy ensures that your product is protected against any defects in material, design and/or workmanship after purchase of the product. Warranty repairs will be carried out at BSS authorised service centres.
– In case of misuse or broken items, No warranty is applicable.
– In the case of a refund within 14 days, the customer must return all the sealed box and accessories of the product. Otherwise, the amount of any missing item will be deducted from the amount of the product.
– The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and/or workmanship. Warranty obligations are limited to repairing of defective product or refunding the amount of the purchased product.