he Manfrotto 143N Magic Arm without Camera Bracket is designed to hold a light fixture in place, in a variety of situations. It is an elbow arm, with sure locking lever control at the pivot. It will accept any light fixture up to 3 kg that has a baby (5/8″) receptor.
Manfrotto 143N Magic Arm without Camera Bracket
|Dimensions||34 × 16 × 5 cm|
Manfrotto 143N Specs
|Load Capacity||6.6 lb / 3 kg|
|Length||20″ / 508 mm|
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1 kg|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: BSS Egypt
- Vendor: BSS Egypt
Al Kess Sergious
Shams Eldeen Al Zahabi
- No ratings found yet!
Manfrotto Alu Master Air Cushioned Light Stand Quick Stack 3-Pack (Black, 12′)
- Quick-Stack System
- 4 Sections, 3 Risers
- Air Cushion
Manfrotto 1004BAC Air Cushion Stand
This is a Manfrotto Alu Master Air Cushioned Light Stand Quick Stack 3-Pack . Each stand in this set is a 4 section, 3 riser aluminum light stand with a black anodized finish that extends to a maximum height of 12′ (4 m).
Each stand features QSS (Quick Stack System), which allows the 3 stands to be stacked and bolted together when they are closed for storage or transport.
In the Box
- 3 x Manfrotto Alu Master Air-Cushioned Stand (Black, 12′)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Tripods & Support, Tripods
Manfrotto Compact Advanced Aluminum Tripod (Black)
- Load Capacity: 3 kg
- Max Height: 165 cm
- Min Height: 44 cm
- Folded Length: 44 cm
Manfrotto Compact Advanced Tripod Specs
The black Compact Advanced Aluminum Tripod from Manfrotto is a camera support that can hold up to 3 kg. It extends from 44 cm to 165 cm and weighs 1.5 kg. The tripod’s five leg-sections are secured via flip locks.
The attached 3-way pan/tilt head has two ergonomic handles that fold on top of each other to save space when the tripod is not in use. One handle controls the panning and vertical tilt, while the other controls the horizontal tilt. An included quick-release plate attaches to your camera via a 1/4″-20 threaded screw. A padded carrying bag is also included to protect your tripod during transport.
In the Box
- Manfrotto Compact Advanced Aluminum Tripod (Black)
- Quick-Release Plate
- Padded Carrying Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Product Registration
Manfrotto Befree Advanced Travel Aluminum Tripod with 494 Ball Head (Lever Locks, Black)
- Load Capacity: 8 kg
- Max Height: 150 cm
- Minimum Height: 40 cm
- Folded Length: 40 cm
Manfrotto Befree Travel Tripod
Sporting a 8 kg load capacity at a weight of only 1.6 kg, this black Befree Advanced Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is a robust support option that can serve as a convenient travel companion for professional photographers and passionate hobbyists alike. It is made of aluminum alloy and reaches a maximum height of 150 cm with its column extended, folding down to 40 cm in length for simplified transport in its included carrying case.
Each leg of the Befree Advanced is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and securely locked into place with the QPL lever locks found on all segments. A side-pull selector allows you to set up the tripod at three different angle configurations, enabling low angle shooting with the simple push of a button. Complementing the legs is an equally sturdy center ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use. The final element is a quick release plate, which offers dual compatibility for RC2 and Arca-type compatible systems, except for the Manfrotto 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads.SKU: MKBFRLA4BK-BHUS
– BSS warranty policy ensures that your product is protected against any defects in material, design and/or workmanship after purchase of the product. Warranty repairs will be carried out at BSS authorised service centres.
– In case of misuse or broken items, No warranty is applicable.
– In the case of a refund within 14 days, the customer must return all the sealed box and accessories of the product. Otherwise, the amount of any missing item will be deducted from the amount of the product.
– The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and/or workmanship. Warranty obligations are limited to repairing of defective product or refunding the amount of the purchased product.