The Manfrotto 127VS is the variable leg portable dolly. This dolly has a special feature that allows adjustment of the radius from a maximum of 114 cm to as little as 78 cm. This dolly is suitable for all tripod foot types.
|Dimensions||44.45 × 38.1 × 19.05 cm|
Manfrotto 127VS Specs
|Tripod Foot Compatibility||Round and Spiked Feet|
|Working Footprint||30.7 to 44.9″ / 77.9 to 114 cm|
|Load Capacity||22 lb / 10 kg|
|Folded Length||16.0″ / 40.6 cm|
|Wheel Diameter||3″ / 7.6 cm|
|Weight||7.5 lb / 3.4 kg|
|Package Weight||8.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.5 x 15 x 7.5″|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: BSS Egypt
- Vendor: BSS Egypt
- Address: Al Kess Sergious
Shams Eldeen Al Zahabi
- No ratings found yet!
- Tripods & Support, Tripods
Manfrotto Compact Advanced Aluminum Tripod (Black)
- Load Capacity: 3 kg
- Max Height: 165 cm
- Min Height: 44 cm
- Folded Length: 44 cm
Manfrotto Compact Advanced Tripod Specs
The black Compact Advanced Aluminum Tripod from Manfrotto is a camera support that can hold up to 3 kg. It extends from 44 cm to 165 cm and weighs 1.5 kg. The tripod’s five leg-sections are secured via flip locks.
The attached 3-way pan/tilt head has two ergonomic handles that fold on top of each other to save space when the tripod is not in use. One handle controls the panning and vertical tilt, while the other controls the horizontal tilt. An included quick-release plate attaches to your camera via a 1/4″-20 threaded screw. A padded carrying bag is also included to protect your tripod during transport.
In the Box
- Manfrotto Compact Advanced Aluminum Tripod (Black)
- Quick-Release Plate
- Padded Carrying Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Product Registration
- Light Stands
Avenger A2014 20″ Double Riser 4.5′ Column for C-Stand
- Chrome-plated Steel Construction
- 1 Section, 2 Risers
Avenger A2014 Double Riser Column
This Avenger A2014 20″ Double Riser 4.5′ Column for C-Stand is designed to fit into an Avenger turtle base. It is constructed of chrome-plated steel. It has 1 section, 2 risers and extends to a length of 4.5′ (1.4 m).SKU: A2014
– BSS warranty policy ensures that your product is protected against any defects in material, design and/or workmanship after purchase of the product. Warranty repairs will be carried out at BSS authorised service centres.
– In case of misuse or broken items, No warranty is applicable.
– In the case of a refund within 14 days, the customer must return all the sealed box and accessories of the product. Otherwise, the amount of any missing item will be deducted from the amount of the product.
– The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and/or workmanship. Warranty obligations are limited to repairing of defective product or refunding the amount of the purchased product.
You may also like…
- Tripod Systems
Manfrotto 502A Video Head and 546GB Tripod
- 502A Pro Video Head with 755 mm Half Ball
- 546GB Tripod with Ground Spreader
- Red & Black Tripod Carry Bag
- 7 kg Payload, 4 kg Counterbalance
Manfrotto 502A Pro Video Head with 75mm Half Ball
This Manfrotto Bundle includes the 502A Pro Video Head, the 546GB Tripod with a Ground Spreader, and a Tripod Carry Bag. The 502A features a 75mm half ball and 7 kg payload, and the 546GB offers a max height of 39 cm.
The Manfrotto 502A Pro Video Head with 75mm Half Ball is an affordable yet remarkably fully featured professional head that represents an advance over the popular 501HDV, with sturdier construction and a half ball for precise leveling on a corresponding tripod. The 502A comes in two versions—the “A” ball-base version such as this one, and the “AH” flat-base version which is separately available.
Featuring Manfrotto’s patented bridging technology (inherited from the 509 and 504 heads), the 502A is designed for executing cinematic moves with compact camcorders and DSLR video cameras. The weight limit is 7 kg and counterbalance supports up to 4 kg. The balance plate’s 8.5 cm range allows you to correct for uneven payloads that might be due to matte boxes or exotic DSLR rig configurations.
The bridging technology ensures that the pan friction control is intuitive and easy to set, but also protected against knocks. There are independent locks for pan and tilt, and drag for both is selectable in a continuous range from zero to the max level. This allows you to operate the head in a confident, smooth manner using the included pan bar.For video tripods with 75mm half balls75mm half ball connects to the corresponding bowl in a tripodPan drag and tilt drag are continuously adjustable from 0 (no drag) to the maximum levelSliding quick release plate secured by secondary safety system
In the Box
- Red & Black Tripod Carrying Bag
- Limited 6-Month Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Product Registration