The Manfrotto 114MV Cine/Video Dolly is designed for use with tripods with spiked feet. The 12.7 cm wheels with independent brakes, cable guards, and unique leg locking system make this dolly very stable. It’s also fold-able for transport. Doorway clearance needed for the fully assembled dolly is only 112 cm.
|Dimensions||67.945 × 32.385 × 22.86 cm|
Manfrotto 114MV Specs
|Tripod Foot Compatibility||Spiked Feet|
|Working Footprint||44.1″ / 112 cm|
|Load Capacity||132 lb / 60 kg|
|Folded Length||25.5″ / 64.7 cm|
|Wheel Diameter||5″ / 12.5 cm|
|Weight||13.7 lb / 6.2 kg|
|Package Weight||14.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.75 x 12.75 x 9″|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: BSS Egypt
- Vendor: BSS Egypt
- Address: Al Kess Sergious
Shams Eldeen Al Zahabi
- No ratings found yet!
- Extension Arms
Manfrotto 244N Variable Friction Magic Arm
- Professional Variable Friction Arm
- Superior construction for maximum strength and durability
- Ergonomic handle for precision-controlled movement
- Arm extends to 53cm giving you maximum flexibility
- Use the 035 Super Clamp to add more accessories
- Hooks & Hangers
Avenger C100 Junior Pipe Clamp with Tommy Bar and Pad
- Load capacity: 250kg
- Pipe clamp that works on diameters from 20mm to 55mm
- Features cable lock
Avenger C100 Pipe Clamp
This Avenger C100 Junior Pipe Clamp with Tommy Bar and Pad is a pipe clamp that locks onto 7/8 – 2 1/8″ diameter pipes. It has a 1 1/8″ in Junior receptor and a cable reinforcement lock.SKU: C100
- On Camera Monitors
SmallHD 501 HDMI On-Camera Monitor
- 5″ 1920 x 1080, HDMI Monitor
- 441 Pixels-Per-Inch Display
- HD Scopes
- HDMI In/Out with Downstream LUTs
SmallHD 501 Monitor
SmallHD’s 501 HDMI On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUT Support brings full HD resolution to a durable lightweight on-camera monitor the size of a smartphone. The screen packs 441 pixels per inch, providing a sharp clear image on such a small screen. It features HDMI input and HDMI output. With a rubberized aluminum frame, the unit is 3/4″ thick and weighs about 9 ounces, so it is light enough to mount to your camera without weighing you down, yet extremely rugged.
Small HD has developed a menu system designed to be easy to navigate with the built-in joystick. Within the system is the Pages system, which allows you to create and store up to 8 preset configurations. You can easily see the effect of your configurations on the image, swiping between the configurations using the joystick. The 501 supports 3D LUTs, and you can save those as a configuration page as well. It is worth pointing out that you can apply a configuration page setting to either the monitor’s screen, the output, or both at the same time. You can also assign a different configuration set up to the monitor’s screen and the output. You can mount the SmallHD Sidefinder to the 501 to use it as an EVF, SmallHD Sidefinder not included.SKU: MON-501
Manfrotto MK190XPRO3-3W Aluminum Tripod with 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head
- Load Capacity: 6 kg
- Max Height: 173 cm
- Min Height: 9 cm
- Folded Length: 72 cm
Manfrotto MK190XPRO3-3W Tripod
The Manfrotto MK190XPRO3-3W Aluminum Tripod with 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head combines the MT190XPRO3 tripod legs with the MHXPRO-3W 3-way pan/tilt head. The tripod has a load capacity of 6 kg, extends up to 173 cm, and folds down to 72 cm for transport.
The Quick Power Lock System allows you to completely extend the tripod legs with one hand. Once set up, you can use the tripod’s rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto’s 90° column feature to get your camera down to only 9 cm above the ground. You can attach an extending arm or bracket to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod’s spider.SKU: MK190XPRO3-3W
– BSS warranty policy ensures that your product is protected against any defects in material, design and/or workmanship after purchase of the product. Warranty repairs will be carried out at BSS authorised service centres.
– In case of misuse or broken items, No warranty is applicable.
– In the case of a refund within 14 days, the customer must return all the sealed box and accessories of the product. Otherwise, the amount of any missing item will be deducted from the amount of the product.
– The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and/or workmanship. Warranty obligations are limited to repairing of defective product or refunding the amount of the purchased product.