Eufy eufycam 2 add on Gray+White
Available on backorder
- 080p Full HD: Live-stream and record footage in crystal clear 1080p HD, so you see exactly what is happening in and around your home.
- A Year’s Security from 1 Charge: Avoid frequent trips to charge the battery and enjoy 365-day battery life from just one charge.
- Advanced Night Vision: The state-of-the-art Sony sensor allows for detailed recordings and streaming in low-light scenarios.
- Ready for Any Weather: With an IP67 weather proof-rating, eufyCam 2 is built to withstand the elements.
- Requires eufy Security HomeBase 2 or HomeBase – eufyCam 2 add-on camera requires a HomeBase 2 or HomeBase to operate. Please note, the camera alone will not work.
Available on backorderReport Abuse
|Dimensions||27 × 15 × 15 cm|
Protects You, Your Family, and Your Privacy
Every eufy Security product is engineered to ensure your security data is kept private. Have peace of mind that you will have a secure record of everything that happens around your home.
Without cords or wires of any kind, eufyCam 2 installs in-doors and out with ease to surveil your home for 365 days on a single charge.
Smart Image Enhancement
Get a clearer, brighter view of the people in-shot. Built-in AI technology identifies and focuses in on the human in the image.
Reduce false alerts with smart tech which differentiates humans from objects.
Only receive the alerts which matter. Customize the area in which detection takes place to suit your home.
Speak directly to anyone who approaches your home via two-way audio.
Connect your devices to Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance. Note: Apple HomeKit and HomeKit Secure Video will be available via an update later this year.
Encrypted data and footage can only be accessed by logging into the account.
HomeBase acts as a Wi-Fi repeater which boosts signal to the cameras, extending the coverage area of your Wi-Fi network.
eufyCam 2, HomeBase 2, Mount, Micro USB Charging Cable, AC Power Adapter, Ethernet Cable, User Manual
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Lighting, Continuous Lighting, Studio
Godox Zoom RGB LED Video Light
- Color: 2800-6500K, CRI/TLCI: 97/96
- RGB: Hue Saturation & Intensity Control
- Zoom Knob: 20 to 65-Degree Beam Spread
- 13 Special FX, 32 Channels, 16 Groups
- Silent Fan-cooling, Carry Case
Godox SZ150R Overview
Adopting the familiar, intuitive monolight form factor, the Zoom RGB LED Video Light from Godox has a variable beam spread of 20 to 65 degrees to suit your subject or effect you’re going for. It has variable color too from 2800 to 6500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating that’s your assurance of advanced accuracy in color rendering. The light dims from 0 to 100% as well, and while you can make these changes locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly at distances of 164′ with an optional remote control. The light has 32 channels and 16 groups to insure interference-free shooting. It also has a silent fan for sound-sensitive situations.
In the Box
- Godox Zoom RGB LED Video Light
- Lamp Cover
- Wire Rope
- Standard Reflector
- Power Cable
- Power Adapter
- Toggle Clip
- Fixed Base
- Carry Case
- Limited 1-Year B&H Warranty
Photography, Digital Cameras, Mirrorless Cameras
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Black)Photography, Digital Cameras, Mirrorless Cameras
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Black)
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 7.62cm 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon M50 Overview
Comprising a versatile feature-set to suit both stills and video applications, the black EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera from Canon separates itself from the pack with UHD 4K video recording, a high-resolution electronic viewfinder, and improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF. Utilizing a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, improved Auto Lighting Optimizer helps to ensure clean image quality with low noise, along with top 10 fps shooting rate and a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, which can be extended to ISO 51200 for working in low-light conditions. The sensor and processor combination also enables UHD 4K video recording at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 for slow motion capture. The sensor’s design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth performance to suit both stills and video use. Additionally, Combination IS 5-axis image stabilization also helps to realize steady, shake-free recording by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
Complementing the imaging attributes, the EOS M50 also incorporates a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a 3.0″ touchscreen LCD for intuitive control. The screen’s vari-angle design permits working from high and low working angles and its touchscreen interface allows working with Touch and Drag AF for easier manipulation of the AF area. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image ProcessorBoth a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible ISO 100-25600 range, with an expandable ISO 51200 setting, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise and afford Auto Lighting Optimizer for notable clarity in various shooting situations. UHD 4K video recording is also supported at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 settings for slow motion recording. Additionally, the processor affords a 10 fps continuous shooting rate, fast camera startup time, and short interval times between each frame for a more intuitive and efficient shooting process.
Dual Pixel CMOS AFDual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. Eye Detection AF can also be used for portraiture, and helps to prioritize focus on a subject’s eye for ensured sharpness.
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Combination ISCombination IS uses the built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization in conjunction with lens-based image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 7.62 cm touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring and also permits working with Touch and Drag AF for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash for greater control.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM LensIncluded with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance.
In the Box
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Black)
- Terminal Cover
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Professional Video, Cables
BongoTies 13 cm Elastic Cable Ties (10-Pack, Blue)
- Cable Ties for Professional or Home Use
- Elastic Rubber & Bamboo Construction
- Patented Closing Mechanism
- Pack of 10
BongoTies A5-01-B Overview
This pack of 10 blue BongoTies is suitable for pro audio, video, photo, or any other application in which you’d need to keep coiled cables from unwinding into a mess of tangled spaghetti. These ties are fashioned of rubber and bamboo, are elastic in nature, and feature a patented button-type closing construction. Each tie is 13 cm long.SKU: n/a