This Profoto 50° Softgrid for RFi 152.4cm Octa Softbox is an ideal way to add directionality while maintaining the soft light quality of your light source. Collapsible, portable, and extremely lightweight, these fabric grids have no supporting frame of their own. They attach quickly via touch fasteners to the recessed lip of the RFi softbox and fold down flat to a fraction of their in-use size. The grid includes a fabric storage bag.
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
Available on backorder
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics Element
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UD Element
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
Characterized by its unique and advanced optical composition, the Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM is a wide-angle L-series prime featuring a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to suit working in difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates a Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element; a specially developed element that helps to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. In addition to this, an ultra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements are also featured to further control various aberrations and distortion for great sharpness and resolution. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast and color fidelity when working in harsh and backlit conditions.
Besides the optical attributes, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override. Its durable physical construction is dust- and moisture-sealed, and a fluorine coating has been added to the exposed elements to guard against fingerprints and smudging.
In the Box
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
Available on backorderReport Abuse
|Dimensions||20.7 × 14 × 14 cm|
Canon EF 35mm F/1.4L II USM Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02″ / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.17 x 4.15″ / 80.4 x 105.5 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 760 g|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Anker Soundcore Life Note, Black
- Up to 40 Hours of Playtime: A single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends that to 40 hours. When you’re in a rush and need power fast, simply charge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
- 4 Microphones for Crystal-Clear Calls: Each earbud has two microphones with beamforming noise reduction and cVc 8.0 technology for superior vocal enhancement and background-noise suppression. This ensures your voice is heard clearly on the other end—without interference.
- Incredible Sound: Life Note’s graphene drivers oscillate with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and clarity across the entire frequency range. Bass is further enhanced by up to 43% by our exclusive BassUp technology which analyzes low frequencies in real-time and instantly intensifies them. aptX audio allows you to stream music with CD-like audio quality thanks to lossless transmission between your device and the wireless earbuds.
- Water-Resistant: Life Note wireless earbuds boast IPX5-rated protection against liquids. The water-resistant casing allows you to keep your conversation going and the music playing—even if you’re caught in heavy downpours.
- One-Step Pairing: Our proprietary PUSH AND GO technology streamlines the setup process so when you remove the wireless earbuds from the charging case, they’ll automatically connect to the last paired device.
Sony ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Protects Sensor and Camera Interior
- Fits Sony E-Mount Cameras
Sony ALCB1EM Overview
The ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras from Sony protects your camera body from dust and dirt when the lens is not attached. It is also of great value when you store the camera and lens separately.SKU: ALCB1EM