Avenger A2014 20″ Double Riser 4.5′ Column for C-Stand
Available on backorder
- Chrome-plated Steel Construction
- 1 Section, 2 Risers
Avenger A2014 Double Riser Column
This Avenger A2014 20″ Double Riser 4.5′ Column for C-Stand is designed to fit into an Avenger turtle base. It is constructed of chrome-plated steel. It has 1 section, 2 risers and extends to a length of 4.5′ (1.4 m).
Available on backorderReport Abuse
|Dimensions||120 × 12 × 5 cm|
Avenger A2014 Specs
|Minimum Height||26″ (66 cm)|
|Maximum Height||4.5′ (1.4 m)|
|Weight||4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)|
|Attachment Size||Baby 5/8″ (16 mm) male stud top|
|Package Weight||5.79 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||47.5 x 4.75 x 2″|
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: BSS Egypt
- Vendor: BSS Egypt
Al Kess Sergious
Shams Eldeen Al Zahabi
- No ratings found yet!
Tripods, Supports & Rigs, Tripods & Support
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod with MHXPRO-3W 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head KitTripods, Supports & Rigs, Tripods & Support
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod with MHXPRO-3W 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head Kit
- MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod
- MHXPRO-3W Pan/Tilt Head with QR Plate
- Load Capacity: 8 kg
- Max Height: 183 cm
MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod with a MHXPRO-3W 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head. Holding up to 8 kg, and with a maximum height of 183 cm, the tripod features a Quick Power Lock System that allows you to completely extend the legs with just one hand. Once set up you can use the MT055XPRO3’s rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto’s 90° column feature. Enlarged tabs on the individual leg angle selectors allow you to get down low for macro work with the column in horizontal mode. And once you’re down there you can attach any of Manfrotto’s flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod’s spider.
The MHXPRO-3W is a compact 3-way pan/tilt head with retractable handles that can be extended as needed. Two knobs control the friction for the front-to-back and side-to-side tilt, allowing you to fine tune the movements based on the weight of your gear. A 200PL quick-release plate is included with the head.
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod
The Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod is a three-section support that replaces the 055XPROB tripod. It has a load capacity of 9 kg and extends from 9 cm to 170 cm. Its legs are secured by the Quick Power Locks. These updated flip locks increase the tripod’s rigidity by 50%, and its load capacity by 2 kg over its predecessor.
A redesigned center column has a “one finger” operation, and includes an Easy Link attachment for attaching accessories such as an LED light or a reflector. The center column can be positioned horizontally, allowing for low-angle and macro photography. The upper disc where a tripod head is mounted has been redesigned as well, and now has a bull’s eye bubble level that rotates 360° so you can locate it where you can see it. This allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical planes.Manfrotto XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
This XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head from Manfrotto has a load capacity of 8 kg and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8″-16 mount. It includes an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates such as the 200PL-14 can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock’s spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be quickly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent the 200PL-14, or another compatible quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate before securing it to the pan-and-tilt head. The head can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other, have dedicated control handles, and can be locked into place. In addition to integrating the ability to individually lock the movements by twisting each corresponding handle’s rubberized grip, the telescoping control handles for both tilt functions can also be retracted while the head is not in use for more convenient storage or transport.
To promote fast and repeatable device positioning, this XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head also includes a dedicated angle scale for rotational movements that is designed for easy visibility, as well as dedicated control knobs set under the telescoping control handles that can each be rotated to apply tension control to either the backwards and forwards, or sideways tilt movements at any time.
XPRO 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- 8 kg load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8″-16 mount
- Can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other, have dedicated control handles, and can be locked into place
- Telescoping control handles for both tilt functions can be retracted for more convenient storage or transport
- Dedicated angle scale for rotational movements that is designed for easy visibility helps promote fast and repeatable device positioning
- Integrated, RC2 quick release cam lock
- Two bubble levels for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 4.5 x 5.5 x 1 cm and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4″-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
In the BoxSKU: MAMT055XP3K6
On Camera Monitors
SmallHD 501 HDMI On-Camera Monitor
- 5″ 1920 x 1080, HDMI Monitor
- 441 Pixels-Per-Inch Display
- HD Scopes
- HDMI In/Out with Downstream LUTs
SmallHD 501 Monitor
SmallHD’s 501 HDMI On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUT Support brings full HD resolution to a durable lightweight on-camera monitor the size of a smartphone. The screen packs 441 pixels per inch, providing a sharp clear image on such a small screen. It features HDMI input and HDMI output. With a rubberized aluminum frame, the unit is 3/4″ thick and weighs about 9 ounces, so it is light enough to mount to your camera without weighing you down, yet extremely rugged.
Small HD has developed a menu system designed to be easy to navigate with the built-in joystick. Within the system is the Pages system, which allows you to create and store up to 8 preset configurations. You can easily see the effect of your configurations on the image, swiping between the configurations using the joystick. The 501 supports 3D LUTs, and you can save those as a configuration page as well. It is worth pointing out that you can apply a configuration page setting to either the monitor’s screen, the output, or both at the same time. You can also assign a different configuration set up to the monitor’s screen and the output. You can mount the SmallHD Sidefinder to the 501 to use it as an EVF, SmallHD Sidefinder not included.SKU: MON-501
– BSS warranty policy ensures that your product is protected against any defects in material, design and/or workmanship after purchase of the product. Warranty repairs will be carried out at BSS authorised service centres.
– In case of misuse or broken items, No warranty is applicable.
– In the case of a refund within 14 days, the customer must return all the sealed box and accessories of the product. Otherwise, the amount of any missing item will be deducted from the amount of the product.
– The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and/or workmanship. Warranty obligations are limited to repairing of defective product or refunding the amount of the purchased product.