Advanced Charging Technology: Exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies deliver universal full-speed charging. (Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.) Built-In Cable: Super-durable Lightning cable guarantees you have access to high-speed charging every time you get in your car. Premium Design: Glowing LED port and a carbon-fiber mesh grip accentuate your car’s interior and provide a superior car charging experience. What You Get: PowerDrive 2 Elite with Lightning Connector.
Anker PowerDrive 2 Elite, Lightning Connector, White
Out of stock
- AnkerDirect AE is Anker only Affiliated store on Amazon AE, 100% original certified product. The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Advanced charging technology: Exclusive power and Voltage Boost technologies deliver universal full-speed charging. (Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported. )
- Built-in cable: Super-durable Lightning cable you have access to high-speed charging every time you get in your car.
- Premium design: glowing LED port and a carbon-fiber mesh grip accentuate your car’s interior and provide a superior car charging experience.
- What you get: Power drive 2 Elite with Lightning connector, welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service.
Out of stockReport Abuse
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 1 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Gleee
- No ratings found yet!
Professional Video, Recording Monitors
Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- 17.78 cm 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 4-Input HD Switching & ISO Recording
- Dynamic AtomHDR, 360-Zone Backlight
- 4 x 3G-SDI, 2 x 12G-SDI
Atomos Shogun 7 Overview
Monitor, record, and switch in the field with the 17.78 cm, 1920 x 1200 Shogun 7 HDR Pro from Atomos. This versatile on-camera recording monitor offers up to DCI 4K raw recording, HDMI and 12/6/3G-SDI inputs/outputs. With the AtomOS 10.4 firmware update, the Shogun 7 provides ISO recording of up to four HD-SDI camera streams plus program capture. Output your content for director or client viewing in Dolby Vision HDR using the Shogun 7, AtomOS10 platform, and a compatible display.
This touchscreen monitor supports resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60p and up to 2K at 240p for slow-motion effects. Record to 6.5 cm SSDs using Apple ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (up to 30p), and Avid DNxHD codecs. Record all your event’s action with live multicamera monitoring, recording, and switching between program and up to four 1080p60 SDI ISO camera streams. When used with Final Cut Pro, a fully configurable, multicam .xml can be generated for easier editing.
The Shogun 2 m s 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel features 360-zone backlight, 3000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Its native AtomHDR (log) display enables you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. Built-in presets accurately translate popular log formats from ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras.
Save editing time by tagging your footage on-the-fly and recording directly to Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere, or Avid Media Composer formats (third-party plug-ins may be required for tagging).
Power the Shogun Inferno with a single Sony L-series battery; dual battery plates support hot swapping, enabling longer uninterrupted runtimes. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with +48V phantom power via a separately available audio breakout cable. Additional Shogun 7 features include genlock input, BNC timecode input, SDI/HDMI cross conversion, and a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, focus assist, and other display tools.
- 1920 x 1280 resolution
- 17.78 cm LCD screen with 360-zone backlight
- 10-bit (8+2 FRC) monitoring processing
- 3000 cd/m² brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (with zone backlight on)
- Output using Dolby Vision HDR
- AtomHDR technology displays native HDR (log) display footage
- Log gamma viewing presets for ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras
- Custom 3D LUT support (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x
- UHD 4K downscale for HD monitoring
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs/outputs
- Four 3G-SDI or dual 12G-SDI inputs
- SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- Genlock input
- Separately available audio breakout cable for XLR audio input
Recording & Switching
- Up to DCI 4K60 recording in ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (4K30), or DNxHD
- Live switch up to four ISO HD camera feeds with AtomOS 10.4 update
- Generates a multicam .xml for easier editing in Final Cut Pro
- 5-channel capture with four ISO feeds plus program
- Slow-motion recording up to 1080p at 240 fps
- Record to 6.5 cm SSD/HDD media using the included Master Caddy II
- Pre-roll record (8 seconds in HD, 2 seconds in 4K)
- Ten metadata fields
- Dual Sony L-series battery slots support hot swapping for continuous power
- Record 4K30p up to 2.2 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 7800mAh batteries
- Record 4K30p up to 1.5 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 5200mAh batteries
- Top and bottom 1/4″-20 mounting threads
- 3.5mm headphone output port
In the Box
- Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- Master Caddy II with Screws
- AC Power Supply (12V, 3A)
- 4 x Wall Plug
- EPP Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Registration
Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6″ Ultra Pol Linear Polarizer Filter
- Minimize Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
- ColorCore Water White Glass
Tiffen Ultra Polarizer Filter
The Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6″ Ultra Pol Linear Polarizer Filter helps to greatly reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A linear polarizer differs from a circular polarizer in that it does not supports use of a camera’s autofocus or auto exposure functions; it is best suited for use with manual cameras, such as view cameras, that are not dependent on internal mechanisms to determine focus or metering settings.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. It has a filter factor of 4, requiring two additional stops of exposure for normal results, and measures 6.6 x 6.6″ / 167.6 x 167.6mm.SKU: W6666UPOL
Computers, Cables, Computer Cables
Tether Tools USB 3.0 Type-A Male to Micro-USB Right-Angle Male Cable (4.6 m Orange) ( CU61RT15-ORG )Computers, Cables, Computer Cables
Tether Tools USB 3.0 Type-A Male to Micro-USB Right-Angle Male Cable (4.6 m Orange) ( CU61RT15-ORG )
- USB 3.0 Micro-B 10-pin Right-Angle
- USB 3.0 Type-A Interface
- 5 Gb/s Data Transfer Rates
- Shielded Construction
Tether Tools USB-A Male to USB Micro-B Male 3… Overview
The orange USB 3.0 Type-A Male to Micro-USB Right Angle Male Cable from Tether Tools is 4.6 m long and has a right-angle design that routes the cable along the device. This cable is suitable for transferring data and providing power to digital cameras or storage drives. It features a TetherBoost Core controller that boosts and regulates the power coming from a DSLR camera or a digital back system. This controller provides consistent power to maintain a stable, reliable connection. To reduce signal noise and transmission errors, the cable is fully shielded. Furthermore, Tether Tools has designed this cable with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, so you can quickly finish the transfer job with speeds up to 5 Gb/s.
In the Box
- Tether Tools USB 3.0 Type-A Male to Micro-USB Right-Angle Male Cable (4.6 m Orange)
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
Lastolite Chromakey Background – 3 x 3.5 m – Green
Lastolite Green Chromakey OverviewChromakey backgrounds are widely used in still and video setups in which a background will be digitally added later. Lastolite Chromakey muslin background curtains are available in blue or green, or reversible blue-green, in 2 sizes.
Your choice of blue or green will depend on the predominant colors in your main scene.SKU: LL LC5781