Anker Nebula Apollo Projector, Black Iteration 1
- Seamless Touch Controls: Browse your entertainment with pinpoint precision. Apollo’s transparent touch panel gives you the power to navigate menus and more with ease, directly from the device.
- Clear Picture: See every detail of your favorite movies, shows, games, and more in remarkable clarity with Apollo’s 200 ANSI lumen DLP lamp.
- Home Entertainment: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, games, and more up to 100 inches big anywhere in your home thanks to Apollo’s ultra-portable design.
- Android 7.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Apollo without the need to connect additional devices.
- Note: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Apollo to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.
Anker Nebula Portable Screen, Black
- Portable & Mobile Projection: The projection screen stand is lightweight and designed for quick setup, making it perfect for travel. The retractable design makes it convenient for presentations on the go.
- Hassel Free Set-UP: The digital projection screen is designed for simple setup and universal projection and portability. Perfect for the home and backyard.
- Rugged Design: The light projector screen is designed to be heavy duty and sturdy and is both stain and mildew resistant and made of flame retardant fabric.
- First Class Viewing: The white projection screen is made of a premium matte fabric creating an optimal viewing surface. Also features a black masking border for increased image focus and alignment.
Professional Video, video
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel
- 3 x High-Resolution Track Balls
- 12 Primary Correction-Control Knobs
- 18 Navigation and Transport Keys
- USB Type-C Interface
- Supports Mac and Windows
- Supports Select Linux Installations
- USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-C Cable Included
Blackmagic Design DV/RES/BBPNLMIC Overview
The DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel from Blackmagic Design is a portable control surface that provides more control and a faster workflow to DaVinci Resolve software than working with a keyboard and mouse alone. Suitable for editors and colorists that need a portable control surface. It features three high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 12 control knobs for accessing essential primary color-correction tools in the Resolve software. Eighteen dedicated keys on the right side also give you access to the most commonly used grading features and playback controls.
The Micro Panel uses a USB 3.0 Type-C interface that allows you to connect to a computer or laptop and power the panel, alleviating the need for a separate power supply. It also interfaces with Mac, Windows, or select Linux systems. For the panel to work with Resolve, your computer must be running DaVinci Resolve 14.3 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 14.3 or later. An included USB 3.0 Type-A to USB Type-C cable provides backward compatibility for systems that have USB 3.0 Type-A ports.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel
- USB 3.0 Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty