Atomos Ninja V 5″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
10-Bit Exterior Viewable Monitor
4K HDMI Input
1000 cd/m² Brightness
Atomos Ninja V
The Atomos Ninja V 5″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5″ on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back DCI 4K, UHD 4K, and HD video from purpose-built mini-SSDs. It features a 10-bit FRC IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², which makes it suitable for use in both exterior and interior conditions. The AtomHDR display technology allows you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remaining unaltered.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools, as well as anamorphic de-squeeze. An SSD Caddy, power supply, and dummy battery are included with the unit.SKU: Atomnjav01
Atomos Shinobi SDI 5″ 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Pro Monitor
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Inputs
- Daylight-Viewable Monitor
- 1000 cd/m² Brightness
Double your video input options with the Shinobi SDI 5″ 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Pro Monitor from Atomos. The flexible Shinobi SDI is on-camera monitor with both 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs, supporting up to DCI 2K via SDI or up to DCI 4K via its HDMI input. It features a 10-bit (8+2 FRC) IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², suiting it for use in both exterior and interior conditions.
The Shinobi SDI’s AtomHDR display technology enables you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. Preview SDR or HDR LUTs in real time and choose from up to eight custom LUTs loaded in via the SD card slot.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Shinobi SDI features a lightweight plastic chassis and can be powered from either a single L-series battery or via the included AC adapter. Additional features include the AtomOS 10 platform with a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools, as well as anamorphic de-squeeze.SKU: ATOMSHBS01
Professional Video, Recording Monitors
Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- 17.78 cm 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 4-Input HD Switching & ISO Recording
- Dynamic AtomHDR, 360-Zone Backlight
- 4 x 3G-SDI, 2 x 12G-SDI
Atomos Shogun 7 Overview
Monitor, record, and switch in the field with the 17.78 cm, 1920 x 1200 Shogun 7 HDR Pro from Atomos. This versatile on-camera recording monitor offers up to DCI 4K raw recording, HDMI and 12/6/3G-SDI inputs/outputs. With the AtomOS 10.4 firmware update, the Shogun 7 provides ISO recording of up to four HD-SDI camera streams plus program capture. Output your content for director or client viewing in Dolby Vision HDR using the Shogun 7, AtomOS10 platform, and a compatible display.
This touchscreen monitor supports resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60p and up to 2K at 240p for slow-motion effects. Record to 6.5 cm SSDs using Apple ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (up to 30p), and Avid DNxHD codecs. Record all your event’s action with live multicamera monitoring, recording, and switching between program and up to four 1080p60 SDI ISO camera streams. When used with Final Cut Pro, a fully configurable, multicam .xml can be generated for easier editing.
The Shogun 2 m s 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel features 360-zone backlight, 3000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Its native AtomHDR (log) display enables you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. Built-in presets accurately translate popular log formats from ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras.
Save editing time by tagging your footage on-the-fly and recording directly to Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere, or Avid Media Composer formats (third-party plug-ins may be required for tagging).
Power the Shogun Inferno with a single Sony L-series battery; dual battery plates support hot swapping, enabling longer uninterrupted runtimes. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with +48V phantom power via a separately available audio breakout cable. Additional Shogun 7 features include genlock input, BNC timecode input, SDI/HDMI cross conversion, and a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, focus assist, and other display tools.
- 1920 x 1280 resolution
- 17.78 cm LCD screen with 360-zone backlight
- 10-bit (8+2 FRC) monitoring processing
- 3000 cd/m² brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (with zone backlight on)
- Output using Dolby Vision HDR
- AtomHDR technology displays native HDR (log) display footage
- Log gamma viewing presets for ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras
- Custom 3D LUT support (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x
- UHD 4K downscale for HD monitoring
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs/outputs
- Four 3G-SDI or dual 12G-SDI inputs
- SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- Genlock input
- Separately available audio breakout cable for XLR audio input
Recording & Switching
- Up to DCI 4K60 recording in ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (4K30), or DNxHD
- Live switch up to four ISO HD camera feeds with AtomOS 10.4 update
- Generates a multicam .xml for easier editing in Final Cut Pro
- 5-channel capture with four ISO feeds plus program
- Slow-motion recording up to 1080p at 240 fps
- Record to 6.5 cm SSD/HDD media using the included Master Caddy II
- Pre-roll record (8 seconds in HD, 2 seconds in 4K)
- Ten metadata fields
- Dual Sony L-series battery slots support hot swapping for continuous power
- Record 4K30p up to 2.2 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 7800mAh batteries
- Record 4K30p up to 1.5 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 5200mAh batteries
- Top and bottom 1/4″-20 mounting threads
- 3.5mm headphone output port
In the Box
- Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- Master Caddy II with Screws
- AC Power Supply (12V, 3A)
- 4 x Wall Plug
- EPP Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Registration
Atomos Shogun Flame 7″ 4K HDMI/SDI Recording Monitor
- 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- 1500 cd/m² Brightness
Atomos Shogun Flame
The Atomos Shogun Flame is a 7″, 1920 x 1200 on-camera recording monitor that combines 4K recording with a 10-bit FRC panel that supports native display of HDR (log) footage as well as high brightness viewing of Rec. 709 footage. It utilizes 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs to support clean output signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160), recording it to 2.5″ SSDs using 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHR codecs. It even supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) raw video streams over SDI from select Sony and Canon cameras, encoding it as ProRes/DNxHR files.
The monitor features 10-bit FRC processing and AtomHDR display technology supporting a 10-stop brightness range, allowing you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor offers built-in pre-sets to accurately translate popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remained unaltered.SKU: ATOMSHGFL2
Atomos Sumo 19″ HDR/High Brightness Monitor Recorder/Switcher
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- Quad-HD Live Switching & 5-Ch recording
Atomos Sumo 19″ Monitor/Recorder/Switcher
With its large, bright color-accurate 19″ LCD screen and 4K recording capabilities, the Atomos Sumo 19″ HDR/High Brightness Monitor Recorder/Switcher can be implemented to enhance professional video workflows in both production and post-production. On set, the Sumo’s HDR capabilities enable cinematographers to realize more of a cinema camera’s dynamic range when shooting in log or raw formats.
All the built-in monitoring tools are also compatible with the HDR rendering, updating to accommodate the larger dynamic range. Additionally, the Sumo can record incoming DCI and UHD 4K video in various flavors of Apple ProRes or AVID DNxHR to Master Caddy II storage media. With supported cameras, ProRes Raw/Raw HQ recording is also possible, for more flexibility in post-production. The AtomOS 9.2 firmware update enables SDI quad-HD switching and five-channel recording, which allows you to record and switch up to four ISO channels in a resolution up to 1080p60, as well as recording the program. An Apple Final Cut formatted XML is also created when using multi-stream recording, making it easy to edit your program in post.SKU: ATOMSUMO19